5 Ways To Reduce Stretch Marks
Does your body have stretch marks? Are you wary of medicines and creams? Well here are 5 natural remedies which can help you reduce stretch marks and are easy to do as well.
HOW DO STRETCH MARKS FORM ON THE BODY?
Stretch marks are the bane of every woman’s existence. The form when the skin is pulled too tight without proper exercise or food and protein. The skin becomes overstretch and forms marks on that area of the body. Stretch marks are most commonly observed on a woman’s stomach after pregnancy or after any person, man or woman diets without exercise, bodybuilding, over-weight gain, and even health conditions. They are not unnatural as many believe and they are not ugly either.
These marks tell the story of the battles your body has won and lost. They are beautiful and should be treated as such. This is not to say that if you yourself want to rid them of your body then there are natural ways you can use through which you can remove them as well.
5 NATURAL WAYS TO REMOVE STRETCH MARKS
1. Argan Oil: This oil can be used to reduce stretch marks. It reduces and repairs the broken tissues on the body i.e. the stretch marks slowly, gradually and naturally. This oil is also good for the texture of the skin and helps to make it smoother.
2. Egg White: The use of egg whites is one of the most common remedies to be used in the reduction of stretch marks. Egg whites are filled with various proteins and amino acids which help tighten the skin and repair broken tissues. Egg white is also good for the skin glow.
3. Sugar Scrub: Another common way to reduce stretch marks is by mincing sugar and lemon juice to create a scrub. This scrub is rubbed all along the stretched area of the body for around 10 to 15 minutes and then washed off with lukewarm water.
4. Aloe Vera: Applying the sticky substance of the aloe vera on the stretch marks for around 2 to 3 hours will help smooth and soften the skin which will gradually reduce the stretch marks.
5. Apricot Paste: Grind 2 to 3 seedless apricots and create a paste. Apply this paste on the stretch marked area of the body for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. You are sure to see a difference within a fortnight.
Natural remedies are the best solutions to most problems. The use of these natural remedies will always be good for the health of body and soul without any side-effects. Although the process is long, the results will always be good.